Well we made it to the trailhead and about a mile up the trail this morning. It wasn’t too high or even that hard, but something was off with Aaron’s diabetes and we tried to figure it out but he was feeling too bad so we turned around before it got worse or too dangerous for him. We are going to try again tomorrow morning because it looked like a really beautiful hike and I need to see how it ends!
That said, I probably won’t get to post on it until Monday or Tuesday, sorry for the delay but from what I saw today this hike is pretty awesome!
7 thoughts on “Hike aborted”
Smart thinking. Too many people think it will “Be Okay” and get into serious trouble….
I know! The nice thing about a mountain, is it will still be there tomorrow. And we were able to finish it today, it was a really beautiful hike.
Better safe than sorry. Hope all’s well and that you get to take that hike tomorrow. Enjoy!
We did get to finish it today and man was it a beautiful hike.
Glad you put safety first. Hope Aaron is feeling better.
Much better Andrew- we finished the whole hike today and it was awesome!
Good to hear, and only delayed 1 day. Awesome! Glad AL is feeling better and you both got to enjoy those views. Love you.